How to Play YouTube Music in the Background on iPhone and Android
Do you want to listen to music while using other apps on your mobile phone? In that case, we explain how to play YouTube background music on iPhone and Android
Many users use YouTube to listen to their favorite songs, and for this reason there are countless people who wonder how to stream YouTube music in the background on their Android or iPhone mobile with iOS. One of the great limitations of the streaming video platform is that playback stops in case the app is not active in the foreground on the smartphone.
However, this problem has an easy solution if you have an account on YouTube Premium, the YouTube subscription service, since one of its advantages is background reproduction on the mobile.
If you don’t have a premium YouTube account, you have an alternative way to stream YouTube music in the background from an Android, as well as a trick to stream YouTube music in the background from an iPhone.
How to stream YouTube music in the background on Android?
To listen to YouTube background music on an Android mobile, follow the steps below:
- Open www.youtube.com in the Chrome browser.
- In the three-point menu located in the upper right corner of the Chrome application, we check the “View as
- Computer” option.
- Browse to the video we want to listen to and give the play.
- Quit the Chrome application and resume playback from the notifications menu.
How to stream YouTube music in the background on iPhone?
You can also listen to YouTube background music on your iPhone. Take note of what you have to do:
- Download Dolphin web browser.
- Open www.youtube.com in Dolphin.
- Select the video we want to listen to and give the play.
- Exit Dolphin application to resume playback from the iOS Control Center.
- This is technology banned in China and why it is.